ITDC, a well-established national consulting firm, is looking to hire an Agile Coach & Transformation Consultant with demonstrated experience in Agile Coaching and SCRUM.
This candidate will join a highly skilled team that will be providing organization-wide Agile Transformation for a distinguished federal client based in Alexandria, VA. This job is available to U.S. Citizens who either already have or are able to successfully obtain a Federal Government Public Trust Clearance ONLY!
- Foster an agile mindset within individuals, teams, and organizations to help them better meet their goals.
- Observe and understand the context of an organization; combine what you learn with your agile expertise to adapt practices and your coaching stance to promote increasing levels of agility.
- Coach across different stages of an organization's agile journey, from introductory training and coaching to continuously improving high-performing teams.
- Coach at varying levels of scale, from embedding within a single team to creating cohesion and alignment across an entire organization.
- Coach a variety of individuals, from teaching team members the basics of a framework or practice to improving the leadership capabilities of executives.
- Mentor scrum masters on improving their craft.
- Share your agile expertise both internally and externally, helping to grow Excella's agilists and our recognition as thought-leaders in the market.
- Clearance: MUST be able to pass a Federal Background check
- Citizenship: MUST be a U.S. Citizen
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Remote work: Yes, but flexibility to come onsite as needed is a requirement
- 7+ years of experience implementing scaling frameworks, with a demonstrated history of effectively leading Agile initiatives – e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe)
- Ability to transform multiple teams from hybrid and waterfall methodology to Scrum and Kanban
- Extended track record of delivering training that ensures knowledge transfer and mastery
- Can showcase examples of implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Demonstrated track record of effectively resolving impediments that exist outside of the squad environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and strong time management skills
- Adaptive coaching style with the ability to work with teams at various levels and in different locations
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience collecting, interpreting, and communicating team metrics
- Experience with JIRA, Agile Craft, Mural, Confluence, and MS Teams
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CSPO), or SAFe Agilist Certification is required
Education & Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, management information system, or other related technical mathematic, scientific, research discipline or related field.
- PMI-ACP certification is a plus
- SAFe 5.1 Program Consultant (SPC) certification is a strong plus
- ICP ACC certification is a strong plus
One or more agile certification(s) such as CSM/CSPO, SAFe Agilist, SAFe Program Consultant are required for this role.