The Defense Health Agency (DHA) is a joint, integrated Combat Support Agency that enables the Army, Navy, and Air Force medical services to provide a medically ready force and ready medical force to Combatant Commands in both peacetime and wartime. DHA supports the delivery of integrated, affordable, and high quality health services to Military Health System (MHS) beneficiaries and is responsible for driving greater integration of clinical and business processes across the MHS.This position supports the Medical Treatment Facilities that fall within the National Capital Region (NCR).
- Coordinated execution of NCR supply, transportation, and facilities logistics efforts
- Provides routine reports to NCR leadership on logistics status, issues, and initiatives
- Briefs NCR senior leadership on logistics support for key events and activities
- Plans, prepares, executes, and assess logistics activities as part of NCR operations
- Facilitates compliance with DHA procedural instructions, technical manuals, and other requirements related to transportation, work orders, facilities maintenance, and medical equipment for the NCR
- Ensures logistics team activities are managed within their prescribed budget
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
- In-depth knowledge and resent experience with Military Medical Logistics systems and operations Prime Vendor and ECAT, DAPA and other Ecommerce solutions.
- In-depth knowledge and resent experience with Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS).
- In-depth Knowledge and resent experience with General Fund Enterprise Busyness System. (GFEBS).
- National Capital Region (NCR) experience is a plus.
- Multiple Medical Treatment Facilities (MTF) experience.
- Experience military medical surgical, pharmaceutical and equipment programs.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience.
- At least 10 years of experience leading a medical logistics team in a supervisory role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to contribute as a member of a team.
- Ability to operate without direct supervision.
- Experience with supply, transportation, and facility logistics.
- Must exhibit exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of tools including Microsoft Teams.