ITDC is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to support various internal and customer-facing projects.
- Willingness to work with various new infrastructure technologies
- Responsible for the support and administration of desktop and web service based applications
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Senior Developers to ensure process is repeatable and efficient
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards
- Assist with documenting new application development standards~
- Build and execute test plans and scripts as required. Document application behaviors, results, and issues.
- Participate in rapid application development and prototype testing exercises
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field. Graduate degree preferred.
- 8+ years of C# professional development experience
- Experience in Designing application database and performance turning SQL server
- Experience in various web services and architectures as well as designing and architecting applications
- Skilled in using Visual studio and SQL server management studio
- Experience in Web Development and in developing and understanding web services
- Knowledge of Code Repository systems including GIT
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, J#, and JScript.NET