ITDC is actively looking to hire a Senior Data Analytics Developer with strong experience and passion for data analytics especially in the areas of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). If you are looking to build an incredible career, join our team where you will help inventing lasting and impactful AI solutions for our customers.
- Research, design, develop, and maintain interactive data analytics and NLP algorithms which will enhance and interface with our customers’ public-facing web applications and APIs in AWS based cloud-ecosystem.
- Develop NLP algorithms in Java, Python and or equivalent language to enhance current product offerings and identify hidden data trends and patterns in order to enhance our customers’ decision-making capabilities and optimize business workflows.
- Develop new data driven web-applications, back-end data integration solutions, and maintain existing code through bug fixes and enhancements.
- Provide production support, testing, and manipulate data for analysis of system requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Python AND J2EE/JEE programming supporting large enterprise applications design and development.
- Demonstrated hands on experience developing machine learning algorithms, and experienced in various techniques of clustering, regression, optimization, recommender engines, artificial neural networks.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience assembling, cleansing, and adapting and extending a range of analytics on natural language data extracted from multimodal sources.
- Hands on experience in data analytics, developing NLP and deep learning algorithms using libraries such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, or scikit.
- Working knowledge of relational database design, including data modeling, preferably in Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL environments.
- Experience working in Agile environments and understanding of Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience with front-end user interface design and development and automated testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field is required.