The Defense Health Agency (DHA) is a joint, integrated Combat Support Agency that enables the Army, Navy, and Air Force medical services to provide a medically ready force and ready medical force to Combatant Commands in both peacetime and wartime. DHA supports the delivery of integrated, affordable, and high-quality health services to Military Health System (MHS) beneficiaries and is responsible for driving greater integration of clinical and business processes across the MHS.
This position supports the Medical Treatment Facilities that fall within the National Capital Region (NCR)
- Provides operational support and analytics capabilities to the DHA NCR Logistics
- Develops standardized, consolidated tools to more efficiently perform market-wide
- Supports the development and delivery of periodic reports.
- Works under the general supervision of the Chief, Logistics Division, with latitude to exercise
- judgment to accomplish operational responsibilities in accordance with established regulatory
- directives and policies without day-to-day supervisory assistance.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in business analysis, process engineering, policy
- development, and/or similar discipline.
- Experience in collecting, analyzing, and reporting on large volumes of data using Excel, SQL,
- and/or Access.
- Experience creating and preparing management reports.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to contribute as a member of a team.
- Ability to operate without direct supervision.
- Must exhibit exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of tools, including Microsoft Excel, Access, and Teams.
- DHA policy experience is a plus.
- Military Medical Policy experience is a plus.